Book the Information Literacy Lab
The Information Literacy Lab is located in Fusselman Hall, room 110. It includes 27 computer stations, one presenter computer station, an overhead projector, and a whiteboard.
The Information Literacy Lab is primarily reserved for scheduled library instruction. When the lab is not being used by the Library faculty for instructional purposes, it may be scheduled for other purposes based on availability within two weeks of the desired date. If the lab is not available on the desired date, please consider using other campus computer labs. Please check the library website for hours and note that sessions will need to end fifteen minutes prior to closing.
- The Information Literacy Lab is not intended for regular class meetings.
- Users are not permitted to download or alter computer software.
- The event leader is responsible for powering off all technology, cleaning the Lab, and returning furniture to its original location.
- Library faculty and staff are not responsible for personal items left in the Lab.
- Unattended items will be taken to the Circulation Desk for pickup by campus police.
- Damage or misuse of rooms and/or equipment may result in loss of access.